No batteries needed, USB charger included. Light weight for better speed.
Please follow instructions given below:
1. Use the USB charger for about half an hour to charge
2. Stand the toy on your hand straight, hold it upright and switch it on.
3. Release the toy and remove your hand from the bottom of the toy.
4. If the toy falls towards the ground, place your hand below the toy at a distance, and the sensors will push the toy up in the air.
5. Remember that it works on sensors and responds to your hand, but not the objects. It might get hit by the objects obstructing its way, but will fly away if you place your hand below the toy at a distance.